The charm of the Sorrento Coast at sunset
The Sunset Boat Tour on the Sorrento Coast
The wonder of a sky full of magnificent colours at nightfall, the lull of the boat, the wind in your hair
An evening on a boat at sunset on the Sorrento Coast
An unmissable event displaying the most beautiful colours of the Sorrento sky is the sunset boat tour on the Sorrento Coast.
When the heat of the day fades, the boats return to port after a sultry day, a light breeze fills the air, the seagulls settle down after a day in flight in search of food; it is the perfect time to take to the sea aboard a Sorrento Coast Charter boat to witness the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen.
We will depart from the port of Sorrento and navigate along the coast enjoying the beauty of the Sorrento coast, with its hidden coves and fishing villages and where the lights of the evening and the sound of the waves caress the keel.
It will be an unforgettable experience when the sun begins to descend into the infinity and dive into the sea in a thousand shades of colour. Every sunset on the Sorrento Coast is unique.
Sorrento and the Coast at sunset
During our sunset boat tour in Sorrento, we will stop in a natural bay, in the shade of the remains of an ancient Roman Villa. It is here that Queen Joan of Anjou used to take her sea baths in the company of her court ladies and often her lovers.
After a relaxing swim, it is time for happy hour with drinks, Prosecco and snacks, opportunities for photos and then return to the port of departure, illuminated by the beautiful colours of the Sorrento sky tinged with red, orange and yellow.
The programme of the boat tour on the Sorrento Coast at sunset
- Pick up at your hotel or meeting point at the agreed time.
- Departure from the port of Sorrento with route towards the Sorrento Coast
- Departure for Punta del Capo di Sorrento sailing along the coast
- Along the navigation, we will see: the ancient fishing village of Marina Grande, the Roman villa of Pollio Felice, the waterfall.
- Stop at Queen Joan's Baths for a swim at nightfall and snorkeling.
- Happy hour on board with snacks and Prosecco.
- Return to the port of Sorrento in the evening with limoncello tasting along the way.
What is included
English language skipper
The wonder of the colours of the sun as the day falls on the Sorrento Coast with our sunset boat tour
Book now your Sunset Boat Tour on the Sorrento Coast
Write to us or contact us for information